Fridge Lockdown: A Winning Combination?
The Refrigerator Combination Lock is a preferential option for the PTL series of locks supplied by Lexmar Direct. This solution is designed to offer quick access for fridges and freezers which need a lock but are in regular use. Please note that this size is optimal for refrigerators or freezers with doors up to 4″ thick.
- Simple to install: lock attaches to the front of your refrigerator
- One handed operation – to open the door simply turn and the door is unlocked – no cables or locks to remove
The Refrigerator Combination Lock comes with adhesive and cleaning pads for installation. This means there are no holes to drill and no tools required!
NOTE: Please contact us if you have a refrigerator with French Doors. We offer a special kit to allow proper mounting of the lock.
Who needs a fridge lock anyway?
There are a wide variety of reasons to secure refrigerators and freezers with locking products. However, there are many people all around the world that rely on locking products because of specific circumstances. Why not take a look at our ‘Who needs a Fridge Lock’ article- we look at some of the more interesting reasons for wanting to install these locks!
Terms of Service and Returns
- All goods are dispatched within 48 hours of order payment
- All goods are shipped with Royal Mail or Parcel Force 48 for larger orders. Both of these services are fast and reliable.
- All locks are guaranteed for life as long as they are fitted as per our installation guides
- Refunds are available for incorrect purchases with 14 days, less 20% handling fee and postage costs as long as the goods are returned in perfect condition